February means “Club Esse recruiting campaign”, where the hotels and resorts chain will look for the right candidates to complete the entertainment team and the hospitality staff for summer 2018.
If you are looking for a path that integrates a work experience with the enthusiasm of a summer to be lived with passion and dedication in a stimulating environment, made of people who love their jobs, there are some dates that you must absolutely mark on the calendar.
If you’re over 18 and enthusiast, available and versatile, you have everything you need to be shortlisted to have a chat with us, to tell us who you are, what are your passions and your strengths.
How to take part to the Club Esse recruiting campaign and be selected? Easy peasy! Fill the form with your resume and your photo, or send them by e-mail at [email protected] for the entertainment team, or to [email protected] to join our hospitality staff.
The selection process will take place in two ways:
- there will be open days, dedicated both to hotel and resort staff and tourist entertainers, who can participate freely, just by presenting themselves with curriculum and photos;
- for the entertainment and tourist animation teams, interviews will be organized by appointment, in some of the main Italian cities.
So take note of these dates and look for these places on Google Maps, the Club Esse train is departing.
CInterviews of the Club Esse recruiting campaing for summer 2018
Club Esse recruiting campaign: open days dates and places
- Saturday 24 February 2018 in Stintino (SS), Sardinia, at the Palazzetto dello Sport, from 10.00 to 13.00 and from 15.00 to 16.30
- Saturday 3 March at Squillace Lido (CZ), Calabria, at the Club Esse Sunbeach, from 14.00 to 17.30
- Sunday, March 4, 2018 in Squillace Lido (CZ), Calabria, at the Club Esse Sunbeach, from 10.00 to 13.00
- Saturday 10 March 2018 in Palau (OT), Sardinia, at the Club Esse Posada, from 10.30 to 13.00 and from 15.00 to 16.30
- Saturday, March 17, 2018 in Montesilvano (PE), Abruzzo, at the Club Esse Mediterraneo, from 10.30 to 13.00 and from 15.00 to 16.30
- Saturday 24 March 2018 in Selinunte (TP), Sicily, at the Club Esse Selinunte, from 9.30 to 12.30 and from 14.30 to 15.30
Club Esse recruiting campaign: interviews by appointment dates and places
- Saturday 24 February 2018 and Saturday 24 March in Rome
- Saturday 10 March 2018 in Milan
- Thursday, March 15, 2018 in Naples
The importance of first impression
The job interview is a unique opportunity for comparison and to take contact, a moment where you can show us all your skills. The duration of the interview will be approximately two hours and participating is totally free.
Moreover, once you have entered the Club Esse universe, after you sign the contract, you’ll have the chance to grow thanks to specific training programs. You will have access to appropriate training courses and team building opportunities, designed to make you experience your adventure with mastery and confidence.
And if you are in your first work experience as a resort tourist entertainer and you are wondering what do they ask and ‘how to deal brilliantly with a job interview in tourist entertainment‘, or ‘what are the skills of a tourist entertainer‘, we have some interesting posts where you can find all the answers, to be always a step ahead.