Four hundred and twenty open positions in the entertainment department, as lifeguards and in the hospitality area, such as manager, reception, food and beverage and housekeeping.
If you are looking for a work experience that combines the beauty of Italian coasts, with the enthusiasm of an adventure that will introduce you to many new people, you have found what is right for you.
A widespread recruiting campaign is starting to find and place the right candidates in the fourteen chain resorts, located on the beautiful central and southern (and on the islands) coasts of four Italian regions.
The most requested profiles in the field of entertainment and tourist animation are audio-lighting technicians, scenographers and set designers, choreographers, miniclubs entertainers and sports instructors, in particular tennis, archery and fitness.
And there are excellent opportunities for those who want to pursue their professional paths as head of entertainment, musician and dancer. In addition to this, there will be open positions also as lifeguards and boutiques attendants, while for the hospitality area, Club Esse will search for candidates to be included in the reception areas, food and beverage, and housekeeping.
Summer 2020 job: Club Esse to the BIT and Job Meeting
The first scheduled dates of the recruiting tour, which will cross the Boot from north to south via the islands, and which will be constantly enriched and updated during the first winter months, are as follows:
- Job Meeting, Tuesday 28 and Wednesday 29 January 2020 – Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy.
- BIT4JOB, from Sunday 9 to Tuesday 11 February 2020 – Milan, at FieraMilanoCity – MICO. You can register to access the event more easily in the career section of LavoroTurismo.it.
2020 summer season jobs: the Open Day dates
The open days will be for all departments and with a free participation process, between the end of February and May. Some will be held in the seaside resorts in Sardinia, Calabria, Abruzzo and Sicily, while others – reserved exclusively for the entertainment and sports tourist animation areas – will be organized in Rome (March 9, 2019), Milan (March 16, 2019) and Naples (21 March 2019). Here are the dates of all the other open days:
- Cala Gonone, Friday 28 February 2020 at the Club Esse Palmasera Resort
- Stintino, Saturday 29 February 2020 at the Palazzetto dello Sport
- Squillace Lido, Friday 6 and Saturday 7 March 2020 at the Club Esse Sunbeach
- Palau, Saturday 14 March 2020 at Club Esse Posada Beach
- Montesilvano, Saturday 14 March 2020 at Club Esse Mediterraneo
- Selinunte, Saturday 21 March 2020 al Club Esse Selinunte Beach
To these dates will be added the appointments reserved only to the selection of the entertainment staff:
- March 7 in Rome at the Best Western Hotel Universo in Via Principe Amedeo 5, from 11 to 16;
- March 14 in Naples at the Stelle Hotel in Corso Meridionale 60, from 11 to 16;
- March 21 in Milan at Working Milano in Via Giovanni Paisiello 3, from 11 to 16.
All those who pass the recruiting process will be invited to APP20, the training and team building event that Club Esse organizes every year to take care of growth, motivation, cohesion and also the loyalty of the tourist professionals of tomorrow.