A wonderful double chance: participate in the hundredth Giro d’Italia Grand Depart, and enjoy an unforgettable holiday in Sardinia.
Would you like to closely follow the hundredth Giro d’Italia in a corner of a paradise like Stintino, with La Pelosa voted by TripAdvisor users one of the Top 5 most beautiful Italian beaches in 2017 ?!
Say again? How close? Practically it will fell like being part of the team; hence why Club Esse offers you a 4 nights and 5 days stay at the Club Esse Roccaruja hotel, where the best 6 tour participating teams will be staying.
You will have a unique opportunity to live your holiday at the very side of the two-wheel champions, among which hides the future Giro d’Italia’s winner.
Here is the detailed program tailored for the stay *, designed for you by Club Esse and Probike:
- May 2nd, arrival at Club Esse Roccaruja hotel, road bike assignment (Bianchi) and briefing with Probike staff.
- May 3rd, departure from the hotel at 9:30 am and excursion ** v.v. Stintino – Alghero | 110 km (68 miles)
- May 4th, departure from the hotel at 9:30 am and excursion ** v.v. Stintino – Platamona | 75 km (47 miles)
- May 5th, transfer to and from Alghero to see the Giro d’Italia Grand Depart
4 NIGHTS IN SARDINIA:
in a double room p.p. for 4 nights ***
BOOK STRAIGHT AWAY BY PHONE OR EMAIL
|Tour Code||Gd 100|
|Tour Type||Guided tour|
|Closest airports||Alghero (AHO) and Olbia (OLB) ****|
|Duration||5 days / 4 nights|
|Minimum Number||6 people|
* The offer includes a Bianchi road bike hire (Giro d’Italia’s dedicated kit), guided daily excursion, dedicated service course car and assistance in the hotel for the whole duration of the stay.
** Excursions may vary depending on weather conditions. Bike size to be specified by customer prior to departure. The offer does not include transfers between the airport and the hotel.
*** The offer includes full board, including water, wine or beer with meals.
**** Flights are not included in the offer.